Need For Weight Management
Answer yes to any one of these, and you might need our advice!
Answer Yes To Any Of These Questions And You Might Need Our Advice!
1. Do you exercise regularly, take plenty of physical activity and then binge on unhealthy foods as a reward?
2. Would you say that you consistently have a healthy diet? But have noticed your weight creeping up? Many people’s idea of a healthy diet does not in reality constitute a healthy diet.
3. Do you have sleep problems? Discover how sleep and weight loss are connected.
4. Your weighing scales give you different readings and even when you know you have had a good, motivated, healthy week the scales are not reflecting this.
5. Do you have an undetected medical condition? Have you checked the medications that you are on for side effects? If your weight problem is linked to a medical condition you should consider attending a weight loss center for some advice on medical weight loss.
To lose weight, people need to make some sort of change. “It’s an easy thing to say, but not necessarily easy to do.” But if you are overweight, dropping just five percent of your body weight can bring health benefits and reduce your risk of disease. So, it is worth following the program to kick-start your weight loss.
Healthy Life Clinic Weight Management Program
Healthy Life Clinic’s Weight Management Program was started in February 2017. This is a guided 3-month program run by a team of dietician and doctor, and physiotherapist, as necessary. This team of health professionals review all dietary, lifestyle, medical and exercise details of the individual before a program is prescribed.
The sessions are carried out every 2 weeks for 3 months. This intensive follow-up is essential to keep the momentum and motivation up. It does not allow the individual time to delay starting as they feel compelled to try what was discussed and produce results before the next follow-up date. However, the instructions are given step by step and are easy to follow and maintain by anyone.
Our results within this short span of time reflect the success of this program. On average, those who are undergoing this program have managed to steadily reduce 2 kg a month. Weight loss program also includes physiotherapy for patients who have medical conditions where they are unable to follow regular daily exercises. And soon we will be starting weekly aerobics classes to encourage further exercises.
- Dr Monesha Richard
Healthy Life Clinic
For more information, please call us on our hotline, 0773511511